Behind The Yellow Walls with Quirkbox
Behind The Yellow Walls is a series of talks and workshops organised by Project Cafe and Button Masala. Join in for an opportunity to buy directly from the designer and get a clear meaning of day to day design beyond glamour.
For most consumers, design is just a face and a product but the reasons and what goes behind the product is never understood. The Yellow Walls will help you understand design and expose you to things that make designers what they are.
Over the next 6 months, meet 6 designers and hear a million inspiring stories and of course, an opportunity to buy and see some real good work up close.
During the workshop, the participants would get to explore Digital Print Making for Garments with Jayesh of Quirkbox fame.
Designing characters, understanding color for cloth printing, using Photoshop and Illustrator are some of the concepts which would get covered during this workshop.
The participants are requested to carry their laptops.
For queries call - 07940192281 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.