Celebrate Nepalese Dashain (Durga Puja)
1500 - 1700
Mumbai, welcome to the Dashain pop-up – a gathering that introduces you to the finger-licking and delicious Nepali Cuisine of Assam. Set on the auspicious day of Durga Puja, it’s the ideal time to also indulge in some pet-puja.
Sel Roti - Crispy Fried doughnuts made of Rice Flour
Po Cha - Butter Tea
Wo - Pancake made of lentils and shallow-fried
Alu Ko Achaar - Potatoes stir fried with spices and sesame
Gundruk - Chutney made of fermented leaves and beans
Saag - Nepalese Leafy Vegetable stir fry
Dhindo (pronounced dhee-dough) - A thick porridge made of millet flour and corn meal
Khukura Ko Maasu - Nepali Chicken Curry
Khasi Ko Maasu
Terms & Conditions
- Registrations for the event will close two days prior to the event.
- Prices mentioned are inclusive of taxes
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Gitika Saikia reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time.
- Venue rules apply.