Daawat -e- Awadh
Born and brought up in the land of the Nawabs - Lucknow, Chef Gul Ali started her rendezvous with food at a young age. Always eager to discover and learn culinary delights of the old city, the young cook inherited age old recipes from her parents and is always pushing herself to develop new recipes and dishes. The Gurgaon-based foodie runs a kitchen from home that specialises in Lucknowi cuisines and Biryanis, and is also the recipient of multiple popular choice food awards. Join her for the Daawat-e-Awadh, as she prepares some indulgent, rich dishes like Kebabs and Korma for you.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply