Eat your way through Vietnam - A Curated Culinary Trip
Hanoi Airport, Vietnam
November 26 - December 4 | 9AM
92300 - 121600
Hanoi Airport, Vietnam
Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) Cảng hàng không quốc tế Nội Bài
Terms & Conditions
- Your contract is with Black Swan Journeys Pvt. Ltd A contract exists between us when we have confirmed you on our tour / hotel booking / or any other travel related services of your choice and we have received your booking request and deposits. All correspondence/s in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s. Black Swan Journeys Pvt. Ltd
- To confirm your seat on this tour we would require a non refundable booking deposit of INR15000/- per person to hold the booking on a confirmed basis (in the unlikely event of this tour being cancelled by Black Swan Journeys, this amount shall be refunded). On confirmation this amount shall be adjust with your tour payments. For the services contracted, the balance 50% payment should be made within two days of tour confirmation from Black Swan Journeys and the balance amount should be paid 45 days before the commencement of your tour. We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as an advance payment, based on the nature of services and the time
- left for the commencement of the services. Apart from the above in some cases like special packages, hotel or resort bookings during the high peak tourist season (X-Mas,New Year) full payment is required to be sent in advance.
- Payment Options:
- Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cash payment, Demand draft and credit/debit card at our offices. All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction. Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by payer.
- Rights to amend the itinerary if required:
- Tour once commenced will strictly go as per the itinerary finalised. In case of events and circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to change all or parts of the contents of the itinerary for safety and well being of our esteemed passengers.
- Policy Regarding Cancellation / No Show / Early Departure:
- In case of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s we must be informed by email and phone notification. Cancellation charges would be
- effective from the date we receive the mail and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- • 45 days prior to arrival - 30% of the advance deposited
- • 30 days prior to arrival - 50% of the advance deposited
- • 30 days and less or no show - NO REFUND
- Please note - Irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs - in case of cancellation of tour services after the booking is made with us - a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
- In case of booking during high peak season (Special seasons like Diwali - 15th Oct to 15th Nov - & X’ Mas / New Year period - 15th Dec to 15th Jan) NO refund will be provided irrespective of the period.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- In regard to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 - 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account or to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.