Masterclass With Sujata Goel @IGNITE! 2016
TASKS AND SCORES | 120 min
This class introduces dancers to basic principles of alignment in the body, and the usage of task and scores in improvisation. We will go through a basic warm up to align the body from lying down to standing and walking and then move into simple improvisational procedures that employ the usage of task and scoring in contemporary dance. The exercises will range from a focus on isolation of body parts, with a technical emphasis on how to initiate movement from the joints and skeleton, moving into how to build a phrase and move it through space. As well, we will improvise and manipulate the material created through the building of individual and group scores.
Terms & Conditions
- Please arrive at the studio at least 15 min before the specified class time. If you are late, we will let in others who may be waiting in line.
- Once purchased, the registration is non-refundable, irrespective of attendance.
- The organizers reserve the right to deny entry to participants arriving after the class begins.
- Please carry a print out or digital copy of your donor pass or registration to all events.
- The holder of this pass grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any video or still footage made of the holder and appearance on any channel or magazine for broadcast in any the all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotions relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- The programme is subject to change without prior notice.
- All contributions to The Gati Forum are exempt under section 80G of the Income Tax At 1961. Registration No. DEL-TE25619- 20102014/5652, PAN No. AABTT6472G