Nirvana at Gokarna
Terms & Conditions
- Rucksack/ backpack to carry your personal belongings.
- Sleeping Bag or couple of blankets/bed sheets.
- Trekking shoes with good grip & two pairs of socks (it's optional if you have floaters with good grip)
- Dress change for 2 days along with a swimming costume (Light colors preferable, avoid jeans) & few plastic covers to keep wet cloths.
- Slippers/ floaters for using in night and on the beach
- Torch with extra batteries (Strictly no mobile torch
- Water Bottle min (2 liters) to discourage buying plastic, we request you to get filled bottles from home.
- Personal medicines if you use any (General first aid would be with host) & ORS packets
- Raincoat or Poncho (optional in case of rains)
- Carry Identification card. Govt recognized one
- Wind cheater/Jacket (It’ll get cold at night)
- Food/Snacks:dry fruits, energy bars, dates, cashew,citrus fruits,etc. (NO BISCUITS)
- Insect or mosquito repellent
- We do not provide food because we really want you to try out the delectable cuisines in Gokarna that will definitely tickle your taste buds.