Offbeat Tour To Gandikota & Belum Caves
Mumbai Travellers is giving you a chance to explore the gorgeous Gandikota and Belum Caves.
Gandikota Fort is located on the outskirts of Andhra Pradesh and is among the most offbeat and isolated destinations in India. Known as the Grand Canyon of India, the Gandikota Fort dates back to the 12th Century and is located on the banks of the river Penna. Soak in the history and breathe in the beauty of this historical marvel.
Belum Caves is the second largest cave in the Indian subcontinent and is known for its narrow passages and steep chambers. It is said that Buddhist and Jain Monks meditated there in the early ages. In fact, there are ‘meditation caves.’ All of this has been maintained with local resources
Gandikota & Belum Caves together are geological marvels and among the most unique & must visit destinations in India.
Terms & Conditions
- The right of the admission is reserved with the organizer.
- 48 – 24 Hours prior to your event date, the organizer shall send you a mail with complete details of point of contact, things to carry, directions etc
- The organizer does not take the responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings or any injury that the ticket holder may accrue at the event.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Any inappropriate behaviour by any of the participants shall lead to eviction from the event.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time.
- Let us know about any allergies that you may have.