Offbeat Tour to Kaas Plateau
Kaas Pathar is a plateau of flowers located 30 km away from Satara also known as the Valley of Flowers in Maharashtra. Recently, this site was declared as a world heritage site, thanks to its rich biodiversity. Apart from numerous varieties of wild flowers (some of which are endemic to Kaas pathar only), this biodiversity site also shelters many insects, beautiful birds, amphibians, reptiles and some major mammalian species. Visiting this heaven on earth is always a breathtaking experience, so join Mumbai Travellers for a trip to The Kass Flower Festival.
Terms & Conditions
- The right of the admission is reserved with the organizer.
- 48 – 24 Hours prior to your event date, the organizer shall send you a mail with complete details of point of contact, things to carry, directions etc
- The organizer does not take the responsibility for the loss or theft of any personal belongings or any injury that the ticket holder may accrue at the event.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
- Any inappropriate behaviour by any of the participants shall lead to eviction from the event.
- We recommend that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the starting time.
- Let us know about any allergies that you may have.