Phad Painting – A Painting Ballad
December 11 | 10AM
Zorba The Buddha
1999 - 6999
Revisit & learn the fascinating Indian indigenous art form of Phad Painting which combines beautiful narrative art, and folk themes. Add to this the fact that you get to paint in a serene and relaxed setting, away from the concrete jungle that we live in.
Born in the land of folklore, Rajasthan, Phad paintings are known for their vivid hues, nuances and the various folklores, soaked in the illustrative glory of ‘Pabuji’ and ‘Devnarayan’, deities of the local tribe.
Anyone above the age of 12 years can try their hand at this art form. Fill your day with enchanting images of colourful deities, materialising from fine brushes and bright earthen colours
Zorba The Buddha
7, Tropical Drive, Mehrauli Gurgaon Rd, Ghitorni
Terms & Conditions
- Children below the age of 16 years should be accompanied by an adult
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.
- Cancellation Policy :
- 3 days prior to the event - 25% cancellation fee
- 2 days prior to the event - 50% cancellation fee
- 1 day prior to the event - 75% cancellation fee
- No refund on the same day cancellation