Progworks On Wheels at AntiSOCIAL Delhi
A showcase of progressive music, the first edition of Progworks was held in 2015 in Bangalore as a single day festival. This year, Progworks hits the road as Progworks On Wheels will go through 5 cities with 2 bands, with Coshish from Mumbai and Rainburn from Bangalore, and more bands joining them on each stop of the series.
In Delhi, The Uncertainty Principle and Passages will add their might to the evening at Antisocial, Hauz Khas Village.
Coshish was formed in Mumbai in 2006. The band's strong live performances and technical, yet catchy music (with lyrics in Hindi/Urdu) helped them land a record deal with Universal Music India. Coshish's debut album 'Firdous' was released in 2013 amidst tremendous anticipation and was an immediate success, peaking at #8 on iTunes India and garnering the band numerous awards, among them the Radio City Freedom Award for 2014's Best Rock Band and nominations for Best Rock Album at GIMA and at UK's Progressive Music Awards. Coshish is recognized within the Indian music fraternity as one the country's strongest acts.
Rainburn came together in Bangalore in 2011. The band's debut EP 'Canvas of Silence' was released in late 2014 to tremendous critical acclaim, especially in international progressive music circles. The band was nominated in the category of Best International Act at Ireland's Pure M Awards; Classic Rock Magazine listed the EP as one of the world's Top 5 Prog Albums of 2015 and Music Aloud chose the title track as one of its songs of the year.
About The Uncertainty Principle:
Delhi-based prog rock band The Uncertainty Principle draws its influence from the likes of Tool and Karnivool. After winning many competitions and being featured by Rolling Stone magazine as a "band to watch out for", The Uncertainty Principle shared stage with Australian progressive music giants, Karnivool in 2015.
Passages is a fresh-sounding progressive metal band from Delhi whose compositions involve a technical approach and include catchy riffs, hard-hitting breakdowns and powerful grooves, all topped up with a dose of enchanting melody.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply