The Bridge is a new initiative by The Caravan to facilitate conversations on some of the most pressing issues that women face in India and we are looking forward to listening to some of the most brilliant minds on these issues. The event will provide a one of its kind platform for critical ideas, debates and discourse, and aims to bridge deep seated biases which are present in today’s society. The conclave will bring together eminent speakers, including politicians, leaders, entrepreneurs, academicians, filmmakers and activists, all of whom embody change and are in a position to affect it.
The conversations have been carefully designed to generate actionable dialogue, and includes Vasundhara Raje, Maneka Gandhi, Rohini Nilekani, Farah Khan, Sharmila Tagore, Sachin Pilot, Mona Eltahawy, Nivedita Menon, Dibakar Bannerjee, Aditi Mittal, Paromita Vohra, Mallika Dua, Taru Kapoor, and Meenakshi Lekhi amongst others.
Website: The Bridge
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Venue rules apply.