48000 - 120000
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Use of alcohol and non-vegetarian food is strictly prohibited. Any participant found violating this rule will be immediately be dis-allowed from attending further classes, lectures and workshops for that particular retreat.
- 2. All participants must agree to maintain decorum and must abide with rules pertaining to silent zones in meditation halls and lectures. Anyone creating nuisance or disruption will be asked to leave or removed forcefully if necessary.
- 3. Meditation is a deep, quiet and profound practice. Participants must not do anything that will disturb the peace, quiet and serenity of the ambience. Use of electronic equipment like mobile phones and tablets is strictly forbidden. Anahata Retreats reserves the right to confiscate such items and return them post class.
- 4. Food prepared for Anahata Retreats is specially designed and structured to be providing optimal nutrition and health benefits to its participants. No one is allowed to bring in outside food into the Retreat and consume such food that is not provided by Anahata.
- 5. Participants are free to leave the Retreat at any time due to any circumstance or situation that creates a hindrance for them to be unable to continue with the practice. Registration fees in such cases will be non-refundable.
- Refund policy
- On account of a no-show or any cancellation 14 days prior to the Retreat, the entire registration amount is non-refundable.
- For cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the Retreat an amount of 50% is refundable within 14 days to the participant.
- If any Retreat organized by Anahata is cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances, the entire amount of fees paid by participants will be refunded 100% within 14 days of announcement of such a cancellation.